Funding and Acknowledgements
This project has been generously funded by the following grants:
- AHRC, Community Grant, 2016
- University of Kent, Public Engagement with Research Grants, 2015, 2016 and 2017
We are also grateful to the School of Arts, University of Kent and Gateways to the First World War for financial assistance in supporting the project.
We would like to thank the following institutions and individuals for their generous help with the project:
- Our funders: the AHRC via Gateways to the First World War, and the University of Kent Public Engagement with Research Scheme
- The University of Kent School of Arts and Gateways to the First World War for making the project possible both with financial and in-kind support and with administrative support.
- Nikki Denning and Kate Morgan who both provided invaluable administrative support in the first year of the project.
- Kristan Tetens who volunteered as a Research Assistant in phase 1 of the Recovering First World war Theatre project and who made it possible to keep the project open to all volunteers who enquired.
- The team of volunteers who have generously volunteered their time and ideas.
- The National Archives and in particular Jessamy Carlson, for research support and supporting project events and activities.
- The British Library for allowing the inclusion of digitised play scripts in the database.